Friday, 2 October 2015

Front Page and Contents Page (Task 3) - Preliminary Task























In today's lesson I completed the set task. Due to this I ended up using photoshop for both, and by the time I had realized my mistake it was too late. InDesign was supposed to be used as that programme is made to create layouts such as a contents page whereas Photoshop is meant for editing photos and creating the front pages.

6 comments:

  1. Your magazine cover and contents page is nice. However, your contents page looks slightly plane, this may be because you have no background? Your magazine cover is nice and colourful. You have a good image as your cover photo. Also, by adding the twitter, instagram and facebook logo, you have slightly given your magazine a realistic vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout of your front cover and contents page however you could of improved it by using appropriate fonts. You used nice images and I liked how you added the twitter, instagram and Facebook Logo on your front page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the image you used for your cover however you should change the font colour as you can read the writing. The contents page is also good but its a bit bland as you only use one colour. To improve you should use more colours to make the writing stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the image you used for your cover however you should change the font colour as you can read the writing. The contents page is also good but its a bit bland as you only use one colour. To improve you should use more colours to make the writing stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. COVER: Good layout and really good image. Possibly a lighter colour would make it more eye-catching.

    CONTENTS: Again, good layout. The writing font is different but quite unprofessional. Images are really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cover: I like the cover lines, there simple and straight to the point
    Content: It's also structure well, I just wish if the background wasn't white..but that's my opinion LOOL

    ReplyDelete