This is the current draft of my front cover. I hope to receive feedback and further improve my cover page. I have included links to the magazine's social media sites. I have also added some coverlines and a puff.
i like the image you chose for this front cover because the model engages with the viewers. I don't know if you are finished on your font cover but i think there should be more text on the side of him but not too much. And i like the masthead, well done :)
i like the image you chose for this front cover because the model engages with the viewers. I don't know if you are finished on your font cover but i think there should be more text on the side of him but not too much. And i like the masthead, well done :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the image used in the cover. I think you should add more cover lines to fill some of the space on the right of your model. I like the masthead
ReplyDelete