Monday, 30 November 2015
DPS - Progress
This is the first draft of my DPS. You can see some of the questions I was going to ask the artist. I later developed it to have more information.
DPS Article
What is your biggest inspiration?
There are many things that inspire me, so it’s difficult to pinpoint one in particular. But, it would have to be my life experiences; the things I have seen, things I want to see and songs I have heard.
What is your proudest accomplishment?
Releasing an album. Without a doubt my greatest accomplishment. It was just such a magnificent experience from; the photo shoot, recording all those songs and all the interviews. It’s just amazing.
What do you consider to be your best and worst traits?
My best trait would have to be my optimism. I’m always try to look for the best in people and things. When a situation doesn’t work out, you have to look at what you did well and just improve in that. I can honestly say that without my optimistic, I wouldn’t be here right now.
As for my worst trait, I tend to get too obsessive and I end up alienating everyone around one around me.
When I was writing my first song, I spent a whole day just working… no breaks. That song ended becoming my debut song.
What are some of your bad habits?
When I get nervous I bite my nails. So, if you ever see me biting them… you’ll know why.
What would you change about yourself, if you could?
I would try to be less obsessive when I’m doing things, like cleaning or working. Because when you have an OCD for perfection it can be a little annoying, even if you had it all your life. I would like a break from it.
What are your expectations for your tour?
Well, all the tickets sold out in the first week… so I guess that’s a good sign. How many new artist sell out theri tour in the first week? None. I just don’t want to make a mistake while I am live on stage.
If you could travel back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Hold on! I wouldn’t tell my younger self anything because it’s my mistakes that have brought me. Learning from them and growing into the man I am now.
Instead I would travel to the past and watch one of the first live performances of Fall Out Boy (the greatest band of all time).
Are your parents proud of what you do?
Initially, they were a little sceptical of the idea of me trying to success in music. But, I knew there was only a 1% chance I would succeed, and that was good enough for me. Even though my parents voiced their concern they were always supportive of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like this dps, its different and the photography matches it because the model is looking down at the text. i can't say much because you haven't finished but i know this dps is going to look good, well done.
ReplyDeleteI think the colours you've used are good for this but they don't really fit with your cover or contents page or cover so maybe try and use some colours throughout.
ReplyDelete